Camera Ready Submission Guideline
The final camera ready paper is due on 20th November 2019. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings. Please follow the following steps to finalize the camera ready version of your paper:
Final Manuscript Instructions
Step 1: Final Paper Preparation
- You are requested to revise your manuscript carefully according to the comments of the reviewers and do thorough proofreading of the manuscript to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Prepare your manuscript using the standard IEEE conference templatesavailable via this link: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Note: Do not add any page numbering, header or footer.
Please follow all the criteria mentioned during initial submission. Please include all corresponding author’s following standard IEEE conference format.
Step 2: IEEE Xplore Compatibility of PDF File
Convert your paper from your source application format to Xplore-compatible PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Note that you need to embed all fonts in your PDF file and type 3 fonts are not allowed. Please use the following website to convert your source files into an IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file.
(use conference ID – 48939XP )
- Upload the source file that contains your paper for conversion
- Receive by email the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper
Please along with IEEE PDF eXpress compliant pdf file preserve a copy of the compliance message from PDF eXpress which needs to be uploaded during your registration.
Step 3: Camera Ready Submission
Login to your EasyChair Author system:
Upload your manuscript PDF ( Generated from IEEE PDF eXpress or Pass the PDF eXpress compliant check) and submit your final camera ready through the system.
*You can now upload your final version in easy chair. When pdf eXpress link will be prepared, you can check and resubmit within 20th November
Step 4 : Electronic IEEE Copyright Submission
Fill in your paper details in e-Copyright Form , then click Copyright Submission button to direct you to the IEEE eCF system. Follow the instruction of eCF to complete the e Copyright submission. A PDF copyright document will be created and stored on the IEEE file system automatically. You will have the ability to download the document. The author or signer will also receive attached copy of copyright form via email.
Step 5: Registration
Please go to the link for completing registration – https://forms.gle/Z1soNhPUF8QYjBqV8
In order to complete registration, you, as a registered author, are kindly asked to provide the following authenticating documents in the form –
- i) IEEE Membership Card (Image) (For IEEE Members/IEEE Student Members/IEEE SPS Members)
- ii) Student ID Card(Image)(For IEEE/Non IEEE Student Members)
- iii) NID/Passport (Image)
- iv) Money Receipt from Bank(Image)
- v) PDF eXpress Compliance Message
- vi) IEEE E-Copyright Form
Foreign authors will be contacted via E-mail with registration details.
For registration details please visit: http://www.raaicon.org/registration/
Step 6: Paper Presentation
Will be updated soon